From: Gene Heskett [mailto:gheskett@shentel.net]
Sent: January-10-17 9:19 AM
To: debian-arm@lists.debian.org
Subject: How do I turn the radio in a pi 3b off

Greetings all;

How do I turn the radio off, completely off, in a pi 3b? I have no use for
it to be on, inviting a "drive by" attack or wasting cpu cycles.

An iw wlan0 scan finds as many as a dozen signals, one quite a bit stronger
than the others call's its SSID: "Fbi surveillance van." I even catch the
next door neighbors hp printer.

Thank you all.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)