Re: How do I turn the radio in a pi 3b off

Do you have rfkill?  Pi3b has bluetooth too.  This is fairly handy for
turning them on and off interactively.  Or you can set up config
files.

pi1# rfkill list
0: phy0: Wireless LAN
        Soft blocked: no
        Hard blocked: no
1: hci0: Bluetooth
        Soft blocked: no
        Hard blocked: no

On 1/10/17, Jim MacKenzie <jim@photojim.ca> wrote:
> If you don't have an access point configured on your WiFi radio, your radio
> will listen only, and never reply, hence there is no vulnerability.
>
> Jim

Credit is the root of all evil.  - AB1JX