AIGLX not working

Greetings all;

One other problem I have that I didn't have when I tried raspian.

On raspian, AIGLX worked, and the screen updates were instant, guessing
at least 20 frames a second from my linuxcnc application, where there is
a slow motion lag, with screen updates estimated at 3 frames a second to
this debian jessie for arm install.

I know there are several ways to drive the screen, some of which are not
supporting the GLX extensions.

So my question is, what do I install, which will no doubt force the
removal of other packages, to get rid of these in the /var/log/Xorg.0.log:

pi@raspberrypi:/etc/X11/app-defaults $ grep "(WW)" /var/log/Xorg.0.log
[    13.008] (WW) The directory "/usr/share/fonts/X11/cyrillic" does not exist.
[    13.145] (WW) Falling back to old probe method for modesetting
[    13.145] (WW) Falling back to old probe method for fbdev
[    13.148] (WW) VGA arbiter: cannot open kernel arbiter, no multi-card support
[    15.079] (WW) evdev: MOSART Semi. 2.4G RF Keyboard & Mouse: ignoring absolute axes.
[    15.089] (WW) evdev: Lite-On Technology Corp. USB Multimedia Keyboard: ignoring absolute axes.

And:

pi@raspberrypi:/etc/X11/app-defaults $ grep "(EE)" /var/log/Xorg.0.log
[    13.145] (EE) open /dev/dri/card0: No such file or directory
[    13.231] (EE) AIGLX: reverting to software rendering

Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)