Re: Debian on Qnap TS-109

Thanks for this hint, what about this annoying beep? I could always desolder the buzzer, but that's not a "clean" solution.

tail /var/log/syslog reports
Sep 13 14:08:49 NASAD13D6 qcontrol[226]: ts209: fan error

So I killed qcontrol, which stopped the beep, but not the logging of the error. Is there a clean fix for this bug?

Kernel is:
Linux NASAD13D6 3.16.0-4-orion5x #1 Debian 3.16.36-1+deb8u1 (2016-09-03) armv5tel GNU/Linux

New: I wanted to instal openmediavault on this TS-109 II (not TS-109, sorry for the mistake), but I get error:

"Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages"

At the same time
dpkg --get-selections | grep hold
returns nothing.

Ideas?