Arm board for a router

Hi,

I'm looking for a board that's debian-supported that could be used in med-spec router ('on-a-stick' setup)
The only real requirement is throughput of the on-board network card.

ATM I use cubietruck and it works well (and it's rock solid), but it maxes out around 170-180Mb/s (not enough CPU to handle the interrupts).
I had a look at odroid XU4 but had rather mixed luck with getting it to work reliably - perhaps its the one I have but even the hardkernel kernel paniced a few times under higher load.
I know that there's Cubieboard 5 (aka Cubietruck plus) but I'm not sure what sort of support is there for the CPU in current kernels.

Any suggestions?

kind regards
Pshem