Re: Hybrid armhf/arm64 system

I don't know if you can monitor download counts or not.  Both Raspian
and OpenBSD have an automated way to upload feedback that you're using
it.  OpenBSD's at least welcomes dmesg output so they can look at what
hardware is getting detected correctly.  I suppose you could write
something to parse those into a database.

On first boot a script asks if you want to participate, then it calls
"mail" I think to send an automated email.  All my stuff (except my Pi
3) is old so I never do it.