Re: Hybrid armhf/arm64 system

+++ Alan Corey [2016-05-14 18:13 -0400]:
> On 5/14/16, Wookey <wookey@wookware.org> wrote:
>
> > I consider the stable/testing choice/tradeoffs to be exactly the same for
> > arm and x86.
> > So it depends what you are using the box for.
>
> I think it's worth bearing in mind the size of the userbase here,
> something in arm probably doesn't get tested as much as something in
> i386.  Same amount of time maybe but less actual usage.

Indeed. So more of us (that don't _need_ stable) should use testing so
that it gets more testing :-)

As opposed to hoping someone else is doing that, finding in fact that
they are not, and significant (but easily detectable and fixable)
issues (like binNMUskew in libproxy) getting into stable releases.

Wookey
http://wookware.org/