Re: ODROID-C2

* Phil Endecott <spam_from_debian_arm@chezphil.org> [2016-05-06 19:59]:
> > Does anyone here have an ODROID-C2?  Anyone running Debian on it?
>
> Wouldn't it be great if I could tftp a debian installer from u-boot and
> have it all just work :-(.  Is this *ever* going to happen for ARM
> systems?

This is already the case on a number of ARM devices, thanks to the work
of Karsten Merker, Vagrant Cascadian, Ian Campbell and others in
Debian and various upstream people.

We even provide SD card images for a number of devices which contain
u-boot (from upstream, built by Debian), Debian installer and the
DTB.

I don't see any support for the ODROID-C2 in Debian yet, though.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/