Re: a Debian executable on Android

> If you ignore proprietaryness, I expect iOS devices are more secure
> than Debian, given their secure enclave stuff. Debian doesn't yet have
> support for Secure Boot.

SecureBoot has very little to do with security.

More specifically, it's mostly useful to provide "security against the
end user".  So, yes, iOS devices are indeed among the most "secure" in
this sense: the Apple company is pretty secure against attempts by its
clients to use their devices in ways which Apple does not condone.

I personally resent this kind of security.

        Stefan