Re: bananaPro | debian jessie doesn't boot; trying to establish a serial connection

>> I start screen to BananaPi (not Pro, but I think their serial console
>> settings are same) serial console with next parameters:

AFAIK the actual SoC and board doesn't setup anything on the serial
console side.  It's setup by the later boot loader (the one loaded from
Sd card or from nand), i.e. by U-Boot (or maybe by its earlier SPL).

So, indeed, the same params should work.  If you don't see anything when
booting your Debian SD card but you do see something when booting
something else (e.g. Bananian), it means that your board can't find the
U-Boot that's on your Debian SD card.  I.e. either your card is faulty,
incorrectly inserted, improperly flashed, or something like that.

        Stefan