bananaPro | debian jessie doesn't boot; trying to establish a serial connection

Hello.

i have a Banana Pro which i want to boot a debian jessie from. I know HDMI doesn't work, so I want to have a serial connection for configuring ssh.

1. $ wget http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/dists/jessie/main/installer-armhf/current/images/netboot/SD-card-images/firmware.BananaPro.img.gz 2. $ wget http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/dists/jessie/main/installer-armhf/current/images/netboot/SD-card-images/partition.img.gz
3. $ zcat firmware.BananaPro.img.gz partition.img.gz > netinstall.img
4. My Banana Pro has three pins in the corner of the LAN Port. I've connected my Pins accoring that http://wiki.lemaker.org/File:USBpl2303.jpg picture (black --> GND; white --> RX; Green --> TX; leaving the red one out) and plugged a
   power adapter.
5. i've set up my minicom like here https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Working_with_the_serial_console#Minicom
   - Serial Device to /dev/ttySzero
   - Bps 9600 BN1
   - modem init and reset strings are already removed
6. only the red power lamp is on and minicom says 'offline'