Re: security labeling handle: No such file or directory (what file?)

What I have in my SD card slot right now is a Wheezy I set up about
February on another phone under Android 4.4.  No selinux issues at
all.  Unfortunately it's only a 64 gig card, it's armel instead of
armhf, and of course it's old.  But the cards function
interchangeably, it's like a multiboot computer or swapable hard
drives.

One was done entirely with Debian Kit, the 2nd I dubbed around with
debootstrap some myself because Debian Kit is a little dated. There
seems to be some difference in the way the bind mounts came out.  Once
I get more used to bind mounts it might be possible to put selinx on a
ro mount.

There's no chroot, although I chrooted temporarily while I was
installing, which might have been a mistake.  Both card partitions are
mounted on /data/sdext2 but dirs in the root of them appear in the
root with Android dirs (names don't collide).  This is the same with
both installations.  Linux /bin, /boot, /etc, /opt, /root appear in
the root with Android /cache, /data, /vendor, /xbin.  /proc is a
little strange.  That's a Linuxism I don't understand yet anyway,
coming from BSDs.

Mostly it's working, I just can't install some things.  Including make.

--
Credit is the root of all evil.  - AB1JX