Re: security labeling handle: No such file or directory (what file?)

I basically stumbled across this.  I just did apt-get update and I'm
running dpkg 1.17.25.  There's a page at
https://fossies.org/diffs/dpkg/1.18.0_vs_1.18.1/src/selinux.c-diff.html
talking about an selinux change in dpkg 1.18.1.  I should do an
apt-get upgrade if my current apt-get -f install finishes but at this
URL is the same error message "cannot get security labeling handle".
Are some architectures behind others in getting versions of things?  I
thought they were all basically built by robots that copied source
code in, compiled, copied the binary into a deb.  Shocking :)

--
Credit is the root of all evil.  - AB1JX