qtxmlpatterns builds fail on arm64 buildds but not on porter boxes

Dear arm64 buildd admins,

For some reason my package qtxmlpatterns-opensource-src started failing to
build on arm64 buildds (arm-linaro-01, arm-linaro-03 and arm-arm-01) in
experimental [1].

It fails in a test that involves some IO actions (such as reading from a file).

However, I can successfully build the package on turfan.debian.net and
asachi.debian.org. Also, the same package version successfully built on
one of Canonical's builders (beebe).

Do you know what can cause this?

[1]: https://buildd.debian.org/status/logs.php?pkg=qtxmlpatterns-opensource-src&arch=arm64

--