edk2: add build for arm64 qemu

Source: edk2
Version: 0~20131112.2590861a-3
Severity: wishlist
Tags: patch

EDK II currently provides the only way to boot an ARM KVM instance
that can chain into the bootloader/kernel installed in a VM disk
image. Otherwise you have to pass QEMU a kernel on the commandline,
which makes it a pain to keep up w/ OS updates (esp. in environments
like OpenStack).

I've prepared branches[1] of the pkg-edk2 git repo that merge in the
latest upstream and adds a new package for arm64.

OVMF seems to be a specific build type of EDK II. For ARM, upstream
has a separate build called "ArmVirtualizationQemu"[2]. Because of
this, I've shoved the arm64 image into a package called "qemu-efi"
instead of reusing the ovmf name. I don't personally have a strong
preference about the name though.

[1] https://github.com/dannf/pkg-edk2
[2] https://wiki.linaro.org/LEG/UEFIforQEMU