Re: RAID installation (Kirkwood) QNAP TS-420U

Am 07.07.2015 21:43, schrieb Peter Nagel:
As suggested I used the command 'udevadm trigger' before base-install ...
... and the installation has been completed ... - after reboot the new system has started as expected.

However, when I shutdown the system and remove any (active) harddisk (from the RAID1) the system has problems to boot again ...

I'm thinking about to first install wheezy and than dist-upgrade to jessie ...
Are there any other (better) solutions?