Re: help? efivar 0.20-3 fails to build on arm64

>How does this work on the x86 buildds? I'm not sure what the state of
>those is wrt UEFI either...

So, uh, funny that you should mention that. I realized that I build on a
system that is legacy boot only... and the buildd's don't seem to
rebuild. (I wish they would because the amd64 archive mostly holding
binaries that have been built locally on developer machines creeps me
out.)

I went and built on a UEFI-booting system and realized that efivar's
make test needs to run as root because it's writing UEFI variables
(duh). Well, so if I go manually "sudo ./src/test/tester", it runs fine
until it doesn't, presumably because it looks like it tests running a
bunch of variable operations on progressively larger UEFI variables
until they fail. (You probably don't want to run make test on certain
Samsung laptops. :)

The moral of the story is that I uploaded efivar 0.20-4, which disables
dh_auto_test, and it should stay that way.

I think that answers my questions.

--Jared

--
Jared Domínguez