Re: Debian on the Ionics Stratus plug computer

I think I could narrow my current question down to simply, given I can do this
and get a usable kernel and a modules tarball (I hope):

On 25/11/14 20:32, Nick wrote:
>    cd $kerneldir
>    make mrproper
>    make-kpkg clean
>    make ARCH=arm ionics_defconfig
>    fakeroot make-kpkg --initrd --append-to-version=+ionicsstrat --arch=arm --cross-compile=arm-linux-gneabi- --bzImage kernel-image kernel-headers

...how do I make a corresponding initrd image so I can load the kernel via
u-boot manually without installing that .deb somewhere?

ps Actually I just tried installing it via a debootstrap chroot and a dpkg
--force-all -i ...  and I managed to get an initrd, but lsinitramfs tells me
it's got some x86_64 libraries included, which looks likely to fail to me.

   mkinitramfs -o initrd 3.2.64+ionicsstrat
   lsinitramfs initrd

lib/x86_64-linux-gnu
lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libselinux.so.1
lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libblkid.so.1