Re: Debian on the Ionics Stratus plug computer

On Tue, 2014-11-25 at 20:32 +0000, Nick wrote:
>    cd $kerneldir
>    svn export svn://svn.debian.org/svn/kernel/dists/wheezy/linux/debian # NOTE s/trunk/wheezy/
>    make -f debian/rules clean
>    make -f debian/rules source-all
>
> ...this gets me a make error, "No rule to make target `source-all'. Stop." Even running it multiple times.

Looks like "source-all" is gone and is replaced by just "source". I've
no idea when or why that happened.

Since it was apparently pre-Wheezy I think it would be safe to reflect
this in the wiki page, assuming everything else is OK with that change.

Ian.