Re: booting the samsung chromeboot xe303c12 with the debian armmp kernel

On Tue, Nov 11 2014, Pedro Bulach wrote:
> setenv bootargs 'cros_legacy console=ttySAC3,115200 debug earlyprintk
> root=/dev/sda4 rootfstype=ext4 rootwait rw'

Do you have a serial port wired up? I would expect 'console=tty1' for
simplefb.

Looking at the Debian kernel configuration, it appears that
CONFIG_FB_SIMPLE is not enabled in the armmp kernel. This would appear
to be a requirement for the simplefb variant of u-boot (can anyone
confirm?).