Re: State of arm64 in testing.

peter green wrote:
gadmin-openvpn-client 0.1.2-4 unsatisfied dependency on openvpn gadmin-openvpn-client-dbg 0.1.2-4 unsatisfied dependency on openvpn gadmin-openvpn-server 0.1.5-3.1 unsatisfied dependency on openvpn gadmin-openvpn-server-dbg 0.1.5-3.1 unsatisfied dependency on openvpn openvpn-auth-ldap 2.0.3-6.1 unsatisfied dependency on openvpn (>= 2) openvpn-auth-radius 2.1-6+b1 unsatisfied dependency on openvpn (>= 2) openvpn-auth-radius-dbg 2.1-6+b1 unsatisfied dependency on openvpn (>= 2)

openvpn has been binnmu'd in tpu, hopefully it will show up as fixed after the next run.
The binnmu has made it successfully into testing fixing these.

gnome-core-devel 1:3.8+8 unsatisfied dependency on libseed-gtk3-dev (>= 3.2)

The release team have told me this will be fixed by dropping the depedendency
Dependency has been dropped in sid and unblocked, waiting for it to migrate.

tcos-core    0.89.93    unsatisfied dependency on xtightvncviewer

tightvnc is fixed in sid, an unblock request has been filed with the release team.
The fixed tightvnc has now migrated to testing making tcos-core installable.

xfce4-goodies    4.1    unsatisfied dependency on xfce4-battery-plugin

This has been fixed in sid but afaict an unblock request has not yet been filed, i'll probablly do so in a day or two if noone else gets there first.
xfce4-battery-plugin migrated, unfortunately it turns out it wasn't the only thing making xfce4-goodies uninstallable. We now have

xfce4-goodies    4.1    unsatisfied dependency on xfce4-notes-plugin

I'm investigating this now and will file a bug later, hopefully with a patch.

snort 2.9.7.0-3 unsatisfied dependency on libdaq0 snort-common-libraries 2.9.7.0-3 unsatisfied dependency on libdaq0

These have just appeared due to the migration of a new version of snort to testing, I suspect a TPU binnmu of daq is the appropriate response, again i'll probablly request it in a day or so if noone else does so first.
I investigated this in more detail and it was messier than this and the mess wasn't really arm64 specific, see the thread starting with https://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2014/11/msg00339.html for more details.