snort/daq mess in testing.

While checking up on the changes to the list of uninstallable packages in arm64 testing I noticed the following had appeared due to the migration of a new version of snort to testing.

snort    2.9.7.0-3    unsatisfied dependency on libdaq0
snort-common-libraries    2.9.7.0-3    unsatisfied dependency on libdaq0

Initially I thought this was just another case of "need to schedule a binnmu in TPU" but unfortunately the reality is a lot more horrible than that.

On further investigation it seems that

1: sid has a bogus libdaq0 package that actually contains libdaq.so.2. The package has been correctly renamed in the most recent sid upload but the bogus package is still arround. 2: snort appears (from the build logs and from lack of daq related output in ldd) to be statically linked against sid's libdaq but for reasons I do not know (maybe something to do with plugins) it has an unversioned dependency on libdaq0

I don't think it's really acceptable to have a package in jessie statically linked against a substantially newer version of the library then is shipped in jessie.

So as I see it there are a few possible soloutions but none of them are great (not advocating one over another, just saying what the options appear to be, I'm just a regular dd who came across brokenness, not a release team member or ftpmaster)

1: complete the transition, build everything against the new snort and ship that in jessie. 2: remove the arm64 snort binaries, perform +b2 binnmus of snort in sid and +b1 binnmus of snort in tpu. Make sure the +b2 binnmus don't migrate to testing (depending on how the dependencies are generated this may be tricky) 2a: same as 2 but fix the daq package for arm64 through TPU rather than removing the arm binaries of snort. 3: revert daq in unstable using an epoch or a +really version number. Remove arm64 binaries of daq and snort from sid and rebuild snort against the reverted daq.
3a: same as 3 but fix the arm64 build of daq when reverting it.
4: completely remove snort from testing

It's also quite possible that snort is not the only package caught up in this.

I have not investigated at this point if fixing up testings version of daq for arm64 is a trivial fix or not (it fails with an outdated config.sub which is trivial to fix but I dunno if that's the only issue)