Re: Sheevaplug: Timing (?) problems since kernel 3.12

Am 08.11.2014 um 22:33 schrieb Clint Adams:
On Sat, Nov 08, 2014 at 10:44:25AM +0100, Markus Krebs wrote:
For example unison (over ssh) is complaining about "Corrupted MAC on
input"; or when I'm trying to read a file over the network, Windows

I gained this problem upgrading my Dreamplug from "wheezy" to jessie;
disabling checksum offload on the mv643xx_eth device is a workaround,
though I'm not sure what changed.

Thanks, Clint; but I've tried that workaround already (having googled for "Corrupt MAC on input"). With some file transactions it helped sometimes, with others it didn't, so I'm afraid it doesn't solve the real problem (at least not with my Sheevaplug).