Re: Daily Debian Installer - network ports not working on QNAP TS-420

Apologies for replying to my own posting.

I have just come across a posting on KernelHub (http://www.kernelhub.org/?msg=442529&p=2) on April 3, 2014 of a problem which appears very similar to the one I am seeing on the TS-420.  One obvious difference is it refers to the 88F6281 while the TS-420 has MV88F6282-Rev-A1.

I guess it is possible this is a possible culprit.

Regards

Paul