Re: Official support Odroid hardware and other ARM development boards.

Hi Paul,

On 02/26/2014 07:06 PM, Paul Wise wrote:
On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 9:26 AM, Eric Nelson wrote:

Has anyone given thought to a Debian "porting" group funded
by manufacturers for "official" Debian support?

I think you are looking for Linaro? IIRC they exist to add upstream
support for devices that vendors want supported.

http://www.linaro.org/

Linaro is doing some really nice work, coordinating the activities
of the various ARM licensees in the kernel space, but I think they're
only upstreaming the kernel and Android bits.

Can anyone on this list comment on what the process is for
addition into this list (which looks pretty dated)?

	https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/ch02s01.html.en#idp5566576t

Please advise,

Eric