Official support Odroid hardware and other ARM development boards.

Hi everyone.

Some distros have official support to several ARM development boards.
ArchLinux - http://archlinuxarm.org/
Fedora Project - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Architectures/ARM
OpenSUSE - http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Supported_ARM_boards

Those distros do officially support several Open Source ARM development
boards, such as Raspberry Pi, PandaBoard, BeagleBoard and Odroid U/X
series.

I'd like to know if Debian community have plans to officially support
any of those development boards, providing ready to boot images,
containing the Debian Installer for example.

I am a owner of a Raspberry Pi Model B rev 1 and an Odroid u3.
To get Debian on these board I have to relay on the Raspbian Community
work (And they have done a wonderful work) and on generously built
images for the Odroid hardware.

Debian is my OS of choice and it would be wonderful if I could use it on
all my devices and get packages and updates from Debian.

Thanks.