Re: Dreamplug Modern Kernel

On 2013-11-26 10:38 AM, Ian Campbell wrote:

The etiquette on most mailing lists (including this one) is to bottom-
rather than top-post.

On Mon, 2013-11-25 at 21:00 +0000, Robert James wrote:
[...]
It flashes the kernel image. Create uImage & uInitrd & their respective .bak files. This upon reboot does not work, seems unable to find /dev/sdb2 for root.
Is it looking for sda2 perhaps?

Please can you take to posting full logs and being more verbose than
"does not work", otherwise it is very hard to infer what is going on.

Ian.

Apologies. Seems I am using the minority of mailing lists, most of the time, where top posting is encouraged.

If you want logs

https://sucs.org/~rjames93/Dreamplug/

They can be found here. I've got lots of issues with the bluetooth modules at the moment.

--

 Robert Scott James

Mobile: 07869495689

email: rjames93@sucs.org