Dreamplug Modern Kernel

After a long drawn out fight, I managed to use the installer to make a working/bootable install. Requiring me to open up the console before rebooting, modifying the flash-kernel command to work correctly on the Dreamplug then rerunning Flash-Kernel. After this was complete, I set about trying to get a more recent kernel built and working. After downloading the 3.11.9 kernel from kernel.org and running through make oldconfig using the provided configuration from the installer & then waiting tediously for the kernel to be built (make all). I then found that flash-kernel, when run didn't create a bootable installation. Is there any advice I  could be given?

I've since used a cross compiler to speed up the process but again to no avail. Seems hell bent against me running an up to date kernel.

I am grateful for any help. And I will provide anything information wise that you would need.

--

 Robert Scott James

Mobile: 07869495689

email: rjames93@sucs.org