Re: Fwd: [Arm-netbook] Another "new" ARM plateform

On Thu, Dec 26, 2013 at 01:14:49PM +0000, David Pottage wrote:

> I currently have an Allwinner A10 based Cubieboard. In most respects
> it is a very nice single board computer, but I find it frustrating
> that I am stuck at Linux kernel version 3.4, and don't have access
> to bugfixes or new features available in later versions of the
> kernel, so I am looking for a replacement with full kernel mainline
> support.

Hello,

have you tried using the "sunxi-devel" branch from
https://github.com/linux-sunxi/linux-sunxi ?

That is a linux-sunxi kernel development branch which is based
on current upstream (3.13-rc5 at the time of writing) and
contains the patches intended to go upstream for 3.14 and 3.15.
I lack practical experience with it on an A10-Cubieboard, but
from what I read, it might fulfill your requirements.

Regards,
Karsten
--
Gem. Par. 28 Abs. 4 Bundesdatenschutzgesetz widerspreche ich der Nutzung
sowie der Weitergabe meiner personenbezogenen Daten für Zwecke der