Fwd: [Arm-netbook] Another "new" ARM plateform
- To: ARM <email@example.com>
- Subject: Fwd: [Arm-netbook] Another "new" ARM plateform
- From: Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 17:37:01 +0000
- Message-id: <CAPweEDxt5DVM-=-XNXzpcU3-ozgoOJgZfz+OXfb6ueRYOUPjnQ@mail.gmail.com>
- In-reply-to: <CANgsbDVFSLLZ-vYtvq53omfbEa=7bJXxD3rXAibW6ykq4oq5ug@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CANgsbDVFSLLZ-vYtvq53omfbEa=7bJXxD3rXAibW6ykq4oq5ug@mail.gmail.com>
just something for people's attention, this is a pretty damn good find
by erix: quad-core 1ghz iMX6, it has 2gb of RAM, SATA, GbE and a full
MiniPCIe slot (not just USB-only but *full* PCIe because the iMX6 has
1x PCIe). and plenty more. on the face of it it looks like the $150
price tag is high when compared to alternatives but the alternatives
don't come with SATA, PCIe or 2gb of RAM.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Erix <email@example.com>
Date: Wed, Dec 25, 2013 at 6:42 AM
Subject: [Arm-netbook] Another "new" ARM plateform
Cc: erix molinie <firstname.lastname@example.org>
first at all, Merry Christmas to all of you.
what do you think about this "new" one?
driven by a Freescal MCIMX6Q5EYM10AC / Quad ARM Cortex-A9 at 1.0GHz
and 10/100/1000 wired Ethernet, WIFI IEEE 802.11n/b/g + SATA
the GPIO port looks a bit... little.
arm-netbook mailing list email@example.com
Send large attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org