Re: Good ARM board for Debian?

On 12/23/2013 12:35 AM, peter green wrote:
Jerry Stuckle wrote:

Beagleboards (lawyers and management don't like the licensing
requirements).
What specifically are these licensing requirements that they didn't
like?  Understanding why exactly you rejected the beagle stuff may help
understand whether or not other soloutions will be appropriate.

Thanks for the reply, Peter.

I don't think this is the place to be discussing specifics of licensing, but it has to do with attribution of the work and derivatives. Other boards do not have these restrictions. Please understand that the lawyers and client's management don't like it and there is nothing I can do about it.

I think you have painted yourself into a corner, you have considered all
the options (the various allwinner suff, beagle, rpi) i'm aware of in
your price and specs range (and there aren't many) and rejected them.

That could be. I'm just hoping that someone can point out something I've missed.

-