Re: Is someone working with the Utilite hardware ?

I received the pro model which has a quadcore i.MX6. I was
told from Compulab that device tree for i.MX6 is work in progress.
Here is a more detailed hardware description:
http://utilite-computer.com/download/documentation//utilite/utilite-technical-reference-manual.pdf