Re: arm build hardware

peter green wrote (ao):
> So I think two arndaleboards in a 1U EATX case would be tight but
> doable. The biggest problem would likely be the serial console
> connector and it may be nessacery to use a custom cable for that
> either using an IDC D connector or using a conventional solder or
> crimp connector with no backshell.

I'm not sure I understand what the problem is. Why can't you just use an
usb-to-serial cable?

Also I think you can easily fit four, maybe even six arndale boards in a
1U case.

As Steve McIntyre also mentions, there is no full support in the
standard kernel yet. The kernel from
git://git.linaro.org/people/ronynandy/linux_stable.git
works though. Instructions at
https://wiki.linaro.org/Boards/Arndale/Setup/EnterpriseUbuntuServer

	Sander