Re: Re: Sending a simple mail from debian slug
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Re: Sending a simple mail from debian slug
- From: "Rainer H. Rauschenberg" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 11:14:03 +0100 (CET)
- Message-id: <alpine.LFD.2.00.1212171112060.3887@much-magic>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sun, 16 Dec 2012, Natasha Mittmann-Wagner wrote:
> -blush- I just didn't know or look for the command "sudo shutdown -h now"...
> Will do next time. Although I can't do it now, as I can't open ssh.
Even if you haven't reconfigured the power-button you can push it and wait
until the slug reboots, then remove power (the first few seconds it should
only read filesystems, if any).