RE: Need help with install Debian on INTEL SS4000-e

Hello again,

I have done the follow steps:

-       Install rammode (no change of the error)

-       Install different ramdisk.gz and zImage (from link below)

-       I tried the following exec commands

exec -c "console=ttyS0,115200 rw root=/dev/ram mem=256M@0xa0000000" -r 0x01800000

exec -c "console=ttyS0,115200 rw root=/dev/md0 mem=256M@0xa0000000" -r 0x01800000

exec -c "console=ttyS0,115200 rw root=/dev/mtd0 mem=256M@0xa0000000" -r 0x01800000

exec -c "console=ttyS0,115200 rw root=/dev/mtd1 mem=256M@0xa0000000" -r 0x01800000

exec -c "console=ttyS0,115200 rw root=/dev/mtd2 mem=256M@0xa0000000" -r 0x01800000

exec -c "console=ttyS0,115200 rw root=/dev/mtd3 mem=256M@0xa0000000" -r 0x01800000

exec -c "console=ttyS0,115200 rw root=/dev/mtd4 mem=256M@0xa0000000" -r 0x01800000

Unfortunately nothing has helped and still got the same error.

Is the exec command correct?

Perhaps it is best to have the original software (IPStor) to restore?

Does anyone have more suggestions for installing debian on the NAS?

Gr. Henk