Compile ARM files using ldscript.ld on Debian-ARM

Hi,

I'm trying to emulate ARM machine using Debian-ARM with QEMU.

I want to execute some files.s using a ldscript.ld file where I specify this:

SECTIONS

{
.text 0x0C000000: {
_btext = .;
*(.data)
*(.text)
_etext = .;
}
.bss 0x0C100000: {
_bbss = .;
*(.bss)
_ebss = .;
}
}

Using these commands:

  a) creación de objeto:  gcc -c file.s -g
  b) creación de ejecutable: ld -o exec -T ldscript.ld file.o -g -nostdlib

But I get a segmentation fault error because it can't access to the specified memory directions in ldscript.ld.

Is there any way to fix it? Can I force the memory access to these directions?

Thanks in advance!!

Fdo: Carla