OpernRD "Ultimate" with two USB hard disks. How to tell uboot which one to boot from?

Hi!

I've got a Marvel OpenRD "ultimate" with two USB hard disks connected. One has three partitions: /boot (ext2), root (ext3), and swap. I'll call it the "system" disk. The other has a large data partition (ext4) that I use for archives and backups from other computers on the lan. I'll call it the "data" disk.

A bit more than half the time, when I reboot the machine, uboot tries (and fails) to boot from the data disk. To be sure of a good reboot, I need to physically disconnect the data disk and re-plug it after the kernel is loaded but before the file system check phase.

How can I make sure that uboot will always use the system disk?

Thanks!

Rick