Re: SS4000E Fan speed, LEDS and power button

Re,

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 08:53:58AM -0400, Chris Wilkinson wrote:

> How did you arrive at setting the fan1 divisor to 8? I used 4 but
> it's just a guess.

I slavishly followed Arnaud's help to setup fan control at
installation time. Since it worked almost immediately, I didn't look
any further...

So the fancontrol script must be credited for the magic (it says
"automated software", after all), but it may also be Arnaud that has a
voodoo doll he sticks when giving advice :-)

It will not help; I know...

A+
--

JFS.