Re: modern cheap NAS fully supported by Debian?

Nicola Bernardini wrote:

>  I would like to buy another NAS  in  that [NSLU 2] price range or
>  whereabouts. And of course, I would like to be able  to  run  a full
>  Debian system on it.

There is the Excito B3. Granted, it is more expensive (300 EUR), but in
my experience a great device.

The company seems very Debian friendly, and the device is running standard
Debian out of the box - with the small exceptions of a custom installer,
custom kernel and some bonus packages, which all comes with source code too.

http://www.excito.com/

--
Fredrik Jonson