Single Chip ARM solution for Debian Linux?
- To: Debian Arm List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Single Chip ARM solution for Debian Linux?
- From: Mike Thompson <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 22:42:51 -0700
- Message-id: <CAEOSq-Ny_OJjg7UwN+boGBeFR-628FMOqnEAwVQY==3+V19=LQ@mail.gmail.com>
Does anyone know of a single chip ARM based solution that is capable
of running a very minimal install of Debian Wheezy armel? Perhaps a
<100MHz armv4/v5 chip with onboard flash, 4/8/16/32 MB ram and a
single USB peripheral port. A bonus would be a TQFP package that can
be hand soldered to aid with prototyping. If a single chip solution
is not available (I couldn't find one with Google), what about a two
or three chip solution?