Re: u-boot and gpt

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 03:47:38AM -0500, kqt4at5v@gmail.com wrote:
> I apologize for continuing this on a Debian list but the forum at
> plugcomuting.org refuses to allow me to register. I can rebuild the
> environment from my backup but I used guruplug-installer runme.sh to
> burn u-boot and it reports to have written the proper variables.
>
> [rray@grumpy2 guruplug-installer]$ sudo ./runme.sh my_u-boot.kwb

Your runme.sh probably expects the u-boot environment to be
stored at 0xa0000, whereas mainline and Debian u-boot
images would have it at 0x40000.

You might also consider redoing your MTD setup so as to
keep your environment in a separate partition from the
U-Boot executable if this going to be a frequent problem
for you.