Re: u-boot and gpt

On 11 Jun 2012, at 00:19, "kqt4at5v@gmail.com" <kqt4at5v@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 10 Jun 2012, Clint Adams wrote:
>
>> On Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 05:55:41PM -0500, kqt4at5v@gmail.com wrote:
>>> For a Guruplug where would I define this. I have compiled many
>>> packages that use the configure script but this a bit different.
>>
>> You could add it to include/configs/guruplug.h .  The other
>> partition schemes are enabled in include/configs/mv-common.h .
>>
> Got it. Rebuilt u-boot, installed and booted ok. One thing, after install I get *** Warning - bad CRC, using default environment
> any ideas?

It means it can't find a correct environment, either it's been over written during the flash or it's stored in a different place on the original firmware. You can either shrug, run resetenv and set the environment up again or pick apart the settings of the old uboot environment from the backup you made   :)