Re: Linux over LPC1769

On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 8:15 PM, Lennart Sorensen
<lsorense@csclub.uwaterloo.ca> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 05:00:27PM -0300, Gustavo wrote:
>> I'm working in a new project and we are wondering to use Linux over
>> ARM LPC1769 cortex M3.
>>
>> Anyone have previous experience on the field.
>> I'm new on this stuff....
>>
>> Help will be hopelly recevied :)

 gustavo, len is right: nooo chance of running debian, dude :)

 you want things like RTEMS and so on.
 http://www.rtems.com/ml/rtems-users/2012/february/msg00034.html

 although it would appear that you would have had a better chance of
less work needing to be done by using the LPC22xx series, but you can
see that there at least exists something out there.

 l.