Re: Questions regarding armhf port for Raspberry Pi

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 3:13 AM, David Given <dg@cowlark.com> wrote:
Does Debian armhf still target ARMv7 and above? I can't find any
definitive statement. I know that Ubuntu *does* target ARMv7+, which
means that it won't work on the Pi (and Canonical have stated that they
have no interest in supporting the Pi), but I thought Debian's
requirements were different.

I'm getting my information from the following document on the Debian wiki which I assume is up to date: http://wiki.debian.org/ArmHardFloatPort

It would appear Debian armhf is still targetting ARMv7 and subsequent responses in the thread confirm this.

Mike