Re: libreoffice, mingw-w64, gcc-mingw-w64 and gnat-4.6 on armhf

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
i686-w64-mingw32-g++ is called.

 that's different from mingw-w64, then.
No it's *part of* mingw-w64.

Mnigw-w64 is a fork of mingw32 and provides toolchains targetting both 32-bit and 64-bit windows. These toolchains (at least in debian, not sure about upstream) have triplets i686-w64-mingw32 and x86_64-w64-mingw32 .

To be fair, that all is inherited from OOo.
And it's a non-issue now that we *do* have mingw-w64 on armhf.

 hurrah!
Yeah, I provided the gcc-mingw-w64 maintainers with a patch that disabled gnat support on armhf allowing the rest of the package to be built and the libreoffice build to be tried.

Thanks to everyone who helped get libreoffice into armhf unstable.