libreoffice, mingw-w64, gcc-mingw-w64 and gnat-4.6 on armhf

Libreoffice hasn't yet been built on armhf. I consider libreoffice to be a reasonablly important package and one that we need to get in before we can claim we have a reasonablly complete port.

The reason libreoffice isn't built is because mingw-w64 is not installable.
The reason mingw-w64 is not installable is because gcc-mingw-w64 isn't built.
The reason gcc-mingw-w64 isn't built is because gnat-4.6 is not built
My understanding from a previous reply Konstantinos sent me is that gnat-4.6 is not built on armhf because it needs porting followed by manual boostrapping.

This (build-)dependency chain leaves me with a few questions
1: what is the current status of gnat-4.6 on armhf? does an upload look likely any time soon?
2: why does libreoffice need mingw-w64 in the first place?
3: why are we building an ada cross compiler for windows? is it just for completeness or was/is there an identified requirement? 4: if we can't get an ada compiler on armhf in the near future would anyone consider it unreasonable to build gcc-mingw-w64 without ada suport on armhf so that libreoffice can be built?