Re: Cannot install on NSLU2

* Groug <groug@free.fr> [2011-12-09 10:08]:
> > I had had some issues a long time ago with a similar disk that needed
> > ohci-hcd to be detected. I've just unpacked your sda2-2.6.32-5 image and
>
> It worked !!! I could successfully build a new image based on
> sda2-2.6.32-5 with ohci-hcd added and now my slug boots happily !

Great catch!  I was sure that all these modules were included but
obviously I was wrong.

I've fixed this now and uploaded a new tar ball and flash image.

If you have time, it would be great if you could test the new image.

Thanks for reporting and tracking down this issue!
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/