Re: qcontrol development

Hi Benoît,

Thanks for the tip.
I already found qemu and have an armel image running.
My other debian system where i run qemu on is very old. Running a vm
is a solution for building sources only, because the performance is on
the slow side.

I will look into qemubuilder, i suspect it is easier and probably
faster than running a vm.

Bas.