Re: qcontrol development

Hi Bas,

Bas Delfos wrote:
> I also have an old P4 running squeeze on it, can i some how build the
> qcontrol executable on an i386 with another target architecture?
> Because I already build the last sources of qcontrol on the P4, but
> the executable doesn't run on the QNAP (I have the build param -aarmel
> specified)?

I'm sure there are many other solutions, but what has worked best for me
so far is qemubuilder. It runs a complete debian armel system in qemu
and compiles your package there. Once you have a dsc file for your
software, it's as simple as running

  $ qemubuilder --build yourpackage.dsc

Hope this helps.

--