Re: Sheevaplug eSata hangs after setting Mainlinelinux + arcNumber

On Fri, 2011-02-04 at 20:32 +0100, Jos van Roosmalen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just received my Sheevaplug from Newit (quick delivery!), and started
> following Martins Debian Installation Guide (
> http://www.cyrius.com/debian/kirkwood/sheevaplug/install.html).
>
> However my eSATA hangs on 'Booting kernel' after ONLY entering:
>
> setenv mainlineLinux yes
> setenv arcNumber 2678
> saveenv
> reset

After the reset you have to interrupt the boot process again to do the
further steps in the instructions. (I assume you were letting it try and
continue booting the Ubuntu in NAND?)

--
Tixy               ()  The ASCII Ribbon Campaign (www.asciiribbon.org)
                   /\  Against HTML e-mail and proprietary attachments